Sunday, September 27, 2009

Halloween Inspiration

Oh, I can't wait to have my sewing machine unpacked! I am loving all the stuff for Halloween and Thanksgiving that are coming out right now. I want to make, make, make! Especially this Pottery Barn Kids costume of a ladybug. Madison wants me to make this for her Halloween party at school. Can't wait. Too bad all my stuff is packed up in boxes waiting to move in to the new house. Soon, I think.




I'm especially loving all the Martha Stewart decorating ideas. I can't wait to decorate outside the front door. We just bought some tiny pumpkins for the girls to paint. The following are some of my favorite ideas from MSL that I would love to try with my girls.


These mice would be super cute to put on the stairs leading up to my house.









This ones just for me. I love to spray paint!!!




HAPPY HALLOWEEN DECORATING!!

No comments:

Post a Comment