This vintage chest of drawers I found at the local DI for only $10.00. I am going to put it at the foot of one of the girls' beds. It has two drawers and is in incredibly good shape. I just added a few nails to the back to make the backing a little more stable and then removed the ridiculous floral contact paper someone had added to the inside of the drawers. Super easy to remove in one sheet. Then, I sanded the top down and added new wooden plugs to fill the holes from a decorative railing that used to be there. Then, I spray painted it vintage white and added some new drawer pulls. I think it turned out great. Now it's just hanging out in the garage for a few more weeks until we move. I hate waiting!