Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Basement Guest Bathroom

I have been collecting baskets from the DI thrift store for a while now and I found the perfect ones for my the basement bathroom in my new house. I got spray paint and painted them to match the towels I picked up at Wal-Mart. I splurged on one of the towels. The one with the leaf cost like $6.00 but all the other towels were under $1.50 each.


The largest basket I'm going to put large towels rolled up in and then hang the brown basket on the wall with some hand towels rolled up in. The light blue basket is for the back of the toilet and is just the perfect size to put three rolls of toilet paper in.


I'm seriously going nutty waiting to move into my new house. Why can't it just be done already!?


The cute little soap dish and jar with lid, I found on clearance at Hobby Lobby. They were in the 80% off section. My fav. section to look in. I always head straight there everytime I go to Hobby Lobby. I think they ended up being like $1.90 each or something insanely cheap like that. I knew they would come in handy someday. I bought them before we had even decided to buy another house.


They soap dispenser is from Wal-Mart as well. It was only $1.99. Can't wait to see how all this looks in the new house! Did I mention I'm going crazy waiting for the house to be finished?

No comments:

Post a Comment