Friday, August 7, 2009

Thrift Store Treasures/Great Deals

I found these super cute purple flowers from IKEA for $1.00 that I thought would work perfectly for topiaries. Now I actually have to get down to making them.


I found these cute jars at Tai Pan Trading. I love that place! The glass jar was only $4.94 and the yellow trash can thing-y was $2.94. I thought it would look cute on a tray in my guest bathroom filled with q-tips or something like that.


Okay, so these next jars are for my new kitchen and I couldn't pass them up. They were a little more than I would normally spend on a "thrifty find" but I loved them. The larger one was $5.94 and the smaller one was $4.94. I got both at Tai Pan Trading. As soon as I get into my new house, you'll get to start seeing what I do with these.

No comments:

Post a Comment