Friday, August 7, 2009

Thrift Store Treasures

My sister, Kathy, bought me this great black-colored jar for only a few dollars at the thrift store by her house. Love it! Then, the cute FHE sign with flat nails for pegs I found for only $1.00, too. I love the color already, so no need to change it, but I will have to make some hangers with our names on it.


Okay, complete splurge!!! I found this at the DI by my sister Kathy's house. I spent way more than I normally spend on anything thrifty. It was $40.00, but it is gorgeous and an original Ethan Allen piece. It has two sides that open up for extra storage, stuff, etc. I'm not sure if I will put it at the foot of my bed or at the foot of the stairs at the entryway in my new house. Love it! Stay tuned for the color transformation!


I've been looking for some cute words like this to go in my new house. I found these at TJ MaXX for $3 and $4 dollars. More than I would have liked but they will work perfectly on a shelf above my staircase and the S box will work for my desk in the kitchen.


Holy Crow!! (Twilight fans tribute) I have been wanting to buy a radio flyer wagon for my girls forever and almost did the last few Christmas's, but I can't seem to stomach the $50-80 price tags. I found this beautious creature for $8.00 at the DI by my house. Perfect for rust remover in a can!

No comments:

Post a Comment