Friday, September 11, 2009

Scrapbook Expo 2009 Thrifty Finds

I went with my sister to the Scrapbook Expo today and I found some great stuff for decorating my new house. First off, DCWV, Die Cuts With a View always has the best stuff for super cheap. I got some of these last year, too, but this years are way better. These are vinyl lettering, as shown on the boxes. I'm so excited. These were only $2.50!!!!!! They have a retail price of $29.99 and the cheapest I've ever seen them in a store is $24.99. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE!




Then, DCWV also had these amazing wooden 12" X 12" shadow boxes. How much? Only $2.00 each!! Score! These will look great hanging on the wall in the basement staircase. Jealous yet?


And these cute wooden clothes pin clips. I'm going to cover them in a cute paper and/or paint them and attach them to one of my baskets in the bathroom. Or something like that.


All in all, I had a great time. I got a lot more stuff, but mostly scrapbook stuff, so I only showed my home decor finds. Can't wait to work on them. The best part of the whole day? I got bags and bags of great stuff and only spent $20.00. Eat your heart out!

No comments:

Post a Comment